Friday 28 December 2012

Lost siblings In the year 1968 my Mum died and the whole family was shattered! I was kept with my younger brother Paul but 2 other siblings Cathy ( Lorna as I knew her) and Ian were adopted to a lovely couple (I now know this) and taken away. Social services decided in there wisdom that myself and Paul didn't need to know where they were or have any contact with them. Years later in 2011 thanks to the support and help of 2 local papers I was re-united with them both and we now have an amazing relationship. I do think that social services were wrong, I lost 43 yrs of loving and caring for both of them and that will never be replaced. If you ever hear of anything similar happening please please fight it don't allow these so called caring professional's to ruin any more kids lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment